With the passage of time as you continue to put in stuff on your iPhone, it is likely to get slower. If you happen to be a victim of such an experience, then you have landed on the right page. There are a number of tips that you need to follow in order to make sure that your iPhone stops hanging while you are trying to make use of it. For your convenience, we have mentioned a few of such tips in order to let you solve the problem conveniently. Let’s take a closer at such tips and tricks.
- The first and the foremost thing that you need to do if your phone is getting hanged is to turn it off and back on again. More often than not, a background process is making the iPhone to get slow and turning it off and on is going to solve the issue for you
- While visual effects may look really nice, it is to be kept in mind that they take up a considerable amount of processing. Therefore, if your phone is getting slow, you may want to go into settings, accessibility, and turn on the reduce transparency option as well as the reduce motion
- Make sure that you continue to uninstall the applications that you are not using out of your phone. It’ll ensure that your iPhone performs well in terms of speed and doesn’t present the frustrating issue of starting to hang up with the passage of time
- While SIRI is extremely useful on the iPhones, you may want to turn off a couple of its features. For instance, suggesting things when you begin a search takes up a lot of processing power and so does Hey Siri that launches the assistant as soon as you speak the words and is compatible with the latest models of iPhone. Turning both the features off may improve the overall performance of your phone in terms of speed
- Automatic downloads certainly happens to be a feature that is not essential for everyone. If you happen to be someone who can get along without it, it would be a commendable option to turn the feature off in order to improve the overall performance of your phone
- While iPhone does give you a bunch of alternatives for the default apps, it should go without saying that the default apps always function the most efficiently. Therefore, it would be a commendable option to make use of the default apps as much as you can in order to avoid the speed issues
- A huge range of applications on your iPhone keep on refreshing in the background in order to sync and refresh content. Take a look at such applications in general settings>background app refresh in order to turn the ones off which are not necessary and you’ll be able to see a considerable improvement in the overall performance of your phone
- It is to be kept in mind at all times that storing old files on your phone is going to take up a lot of processing power. Be it a picture, a video, a text, or any other kind of file. Make sure that you have created a backup and get rid of the file in order to avoid the speed issues with your iPhone
- The browsing history in the similar fashion does also lead to your phone getting slower with the passage of time. It would be a commendable option to clear your browsing history at least once in a weak in order to keep the performance of your iPhone intact
- Last but not the least, if nothing works for you as far as dealing with the issue of your iPhone getting slower is concerned, you may want to reset your phone completely that is destined to help a great deal in this regard
Taking the above mentioned information into consideration, it won’t be wrong to conclude that there are a number of tips and tricks that you need to follow in order to make sure that your iPhone doesn’t get slow with the passage of time. Follow the tips and tricks mentioned above and you won’t have to be disappointed of the results.